If we're trying to diagnose an email problem for you, we may ask you to provide the email headers from the message. This is the part that's hidden when you normally view the email and countains all the routing and diagnostic information that we may need.
All emails contain 2 parts - body (which is the bit you've been sent) and headers (the routing and control information).
If we ask you to provide a copy of an email 'complete with full headers' this is what you need need to do:
- Double click to open the email.
- Click View > Message Source.
- Here you can see the headers for this email.
- Select all of this text and copy it to your clipboard.
- Now, with the email message still open, click to forward it and paste the headers above the message.