Creating your first account can be quite daunting but it's actually really easy! If you're not losing a billing account manager like we do (WHMCS - it's really good!), then you'll need to create it manually.
Creating a client account in WHM
- Login to your WHM using the details provided in your welcome email.
- Create a package for your account (this gives it some features such as disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, databases) by clicking on "Add a Package" and filling in the details.
- Once the package is created we're ready to create a hosting account for your domain name!
- Click "Create a New Account"
- Provide the domain name
- A username and password
- A contact email.
- Select the package you just created.
- Unless you're doing anything out of the ordinary most of the normal options should surfice!
- When you create the account you will be provided with a set of nameservers. You should set these on your domain name to point it to your new hosting account.